Emotions are never black or white. They are like symptoms. It is hilarious to observe mine 😉 It is hard to feel more alive than when in emotional turmoil.
A list of my symptoms:
– I have been to the gym three times that week. (apparently at odd hours, you were never there!)
– Every white Audi A3 reminds me of yours.
– Simple words like „Sprunggelenk“ seem sexy all of a sudden.
– I know the star that seems yellow is actually Mars. How cool is that?
– I have frequently found myself on my balcony bench wishing u were there, next to me.
– I have often wondered if you were thinking of me, too.
– When I close my eyes, I know how small I felt in your embrace and how safe.
– Checking my pulse after our kiss- whenever I remember that ridiculous move of yours, I need to grin.
– I look at the pretty amazing and professional pictures you take with your camera and want to write a story to them.
– I don’t care to count how many times I checked my phone to see if you texted. It is embarrassing. Seeing you have not.
– I don’t see other men. In a crowd, I see you.
So doctor, which colours are my emotions?