If the posts before were too philosophical, here are some more feasible and practical ideas of mine that are one way or the other easy to include in an everyday mindful life. 🙂
“Tools“ I use now I did not use before:
1. Meditations (Veit Lindau, Robert Betz mainly; I also use the range offered by youtube)
2. Laura Malina Seiler: podcasts, meditations, everything actually. Rise up and shine!
3. “Ein guter Plan“: diary that helps to enhance and visualize a mindful life.
4. The magazine “happinez“ offers lots of input and inspiration. I always find something intriguing.
5. Reading books that challenge me. (e.g. Das Cafè am Rande der Welt, Oprah Was ich vom Leben gelernt habe)
6. Closing my eyes and visualizing what I wish for, really wish for (not: I wish to have a smaller nose… 😉 )
7. Attending workshops and seminars on topics I would like to work on. (soon: Mallorca retreat!)
8. Working on my values to be my guidelines when I need guidance of some sort. 9.Asking myself often: Do I really want this? Does this make me smile?
And lastly, this blog and other blogs of people I follow and that inspire me and make me stop and wonder. So thank you in this community 🙂
If you want to share tools you use on your path to mindfulness, feel free to comment. I am always looking for new input 🙂
(to be continued)