Poppy (blog: living in ponderland, https://livinginponderland.wordpress.com/ , herrlich erfrischend) hat mich für den Mystery Blogger Award nominiert, der mir bislang unbekannt war. Vielen lieben Dank, ich fühle mich sehr geehrt und mein Herz hat gehüpft. 🙂
Ich habe gelernt, dass der Mystery Blogger Award von der Bloggerin Okoto Enigma ins Leben gerufen wurde und sie erklärt ihn so:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/
Es folgen nun die von Okoto Enigma für den Award festgelegen Regeln (und ab hier wird dieser Beitrag Englisch🙂)
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about myself:
1. I blow a kiss up to the sky everytime I see a dead animal by the road. I hope it signals them that I do care.
2. I sometimes dream in Italian and then wake up, confused when people speak German to me. Especially in the morning 😉
3. I love sweetcorn, Rosenstolz and gerbera/ daisies.
Questions Poppy asked me & my answers:
1. A quote that inspires and accompanies me in life – this is a difficult question, because I love many different quotes. One I often have returned to recently is a quote by Laura Malina Seiler. A translation would be: “Your greatness is not measured by your success, but by how much light and love you bring into this world and by how open your heart is.“ (cf Laura Malina Seiler)
2. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a veterinarian or a warrior princess (like Xena!).
3. The three last things that made me smile: my boyfriend teasing me on the phone, listening to my grandparents’ bickering while drinking water they declare as coffee, wearing my sister’s fluffy socks.
4. I would abolish money because I feel that the desire to own it is often the root of tons of problems. Though to be honest, mankind would probably something else to desire that does not make sense…
5. If I could be in a book, I would like to be in Patricia Briggs’ “Mercy Thompson Series“ and be Mercy. She is independent, loyal, open to change – and married to one hot Alpha. 😍
Five questions to my nominees:
1.) What do you do to feel in sync with yourself?
2.) What (5) songs belong to the soundtrack of your life?
3.) As a parent, what important messages/ life lessons would you try to teach your kids?
4.) Are you happy in your job?
5.) If you could travel in time, would you like to go back to the past or travel into the future?
According to the rules, I have to nominate at least ten people for the MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD. I find this hard, as I am quite new to this, so I am breaking the rules and only nominate six 😇🙂 Thank you, for inspiring me one way or the other!
Wicca Secret https://robinioblog.wordpress.com/
Einen Moment innehalten http://innehalten.blog/
Gedanken im Nebel http://gedankenimnebel.wordpress.de/
Psst…News from Literaa Poetry https://wp.me/paC4TL-Pr
House of Heart https://houseofheartweb.wordpress.com/
My best posts (though this is very subjective…feel free to see for yourself)
– This is what matters
– Letter from change
– Fondly cleaning up
– Let me glow
Thank you for reading, for sharing your words, for making me pause and wonder ❤