“Time is flying when you’re having fun“, a friend of mine reminded me. Yes, that is so true! Our three weeks in Thailand have come to an end. I don’t want to leave, but I want home, too.
So, what do I take home with me after these three wees? What have I learned, to quote my former coach? 🙂
– awesome memories of beautiful places and moments with my husband
– a nice tan
– the desire to see more of the world with my husband
– the awareness that there are open questions whirling around in me I had been unaware of
– the feeling of freedom
– an open-mindedness about travelling in Asia
– a bit more body weight due to great foof
– an adoration for Miso soup for breakfast
– epiphany: Why aim for “something” if I could aim fot being happy, being me?
– lots of mosquito bites (the expensive sprays to prevent those did not help…)
– several light trousers with elephant print 😉
– one resolution: do things more slowly (e.g. instead of rushing to finish my coffee, why not sit and let my thoughts drift and finish it slowly? After all time can not be saved)
La partenza è nient’altro che il primo passo di ritorno a casa.
What I look forward to:
– our cats ♡♡♡♡
– my bed, my pillow
– less humidity
– decent toiletpaper
– preparing my own food
– the next truly cold and rainy day, to curl up on my sofa with fluffy socks, candles, tea, a book and a cat on my lap